Thursday, April 2, 2015



Weekly Assignments
April 6 - 10

Bible Verse: But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  I Corinthians 15:57

New Testament book of the week:  Revelation (No s on the end)

Study the NT books covered and be able to spell them correctly for the test on Friday:  Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans,
I Corinthians, II Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, I Thessalonians, II Thessalonians, I Timothy, II Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, I Peter, II Peter, I John, II John and III John, Jude and Revelation will be written on the back. *** When they can spell all the books correctly in the correct order, they do not have to write them on the back each week.

Spelling Words:  Lesson 27
can’t   won’t   hasn’t   haven’t   isn’t   aren’t   I’m   we’ll   she’s   he’ll
I’ve   they’ve   I’ll   we’re   they’re   he’s   question   answer   holiday   Revelation

Reading: Our unit is Collection and Classification-Biographies, Unit 12. 
We will work on preparing our reports for the Wax Museum during reading time.

English: We will test chapter 13 Monday after a review, then do chapter 15.   Study the synonyms and antonyms. Review with your child the difference in a complete sentence and a fragment.  A sentence must have a subject and a verb.  A fragment will only have a subject or a verb, not both.
  
Math: We will continue learning -6 math facts.  Please practice facts at home. Please look at the daily sheets to see if your child needs help with any skills. 

IXL – M2- Place value models up to hundreds

No comments:

Post a Comment